Monday, August 11, 2008

DSO August Color Challenge - August Memories FREEBIE



Ok this time I have a very pretty kit for you. I have been a bit under the weather so I had some time to do this challenge while resting around the house. Don't forget to leave me some love if you download my kits!

I was inspired by the August Color Challenge at DSO. Thinking of August, my favorite month, I reminisce that it is the month of my birth, a sunny, bright, summery time, with lots of birds flying around my back yard, stealing cat food from my cats bowl, they fly back and forth, scolding squirrels, chasing bunnies, etc. I think of the blue sky reflecting in my pool, the super green grass and trees here in Virginia and the bright beautiful solar round in the sky. I think DSO really chose the colors well.

I have never done a color challenge before and I had a great time making it. I have included the glitters I made to make elements so you can make text and what not.

Personal use only on the kit please, however, you do have permission to use it to decorate websites, stores, logos, etc. Just NO selling or using the kit for Commercial Usage.

To download each part just click on the image.







Glitters


Have fun and enjoy playing with my new kit!

7 comments:

  1. WOOOHOOOOO- thanks sooo sooo much for sharing this for us- it's absolutely stunning! WOW- Just wow
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for sharing, it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is gorgeous and to be honest, I must have been so caught up in seeing all that you had to offer that I missed your topper. I was saddened when I did look at it - I must say it looks demonic. And while your work is beautiful, I can not (out of my own conscience) go to your site again because it (your topper) looks so demonic. I don't know if that was your intention, but it is. There are (unfortunately) many others that have similar or worse toppers, but (fortunately) there are far more that love Jesus and it is reflected in their entire site. If the topper you made, or chose, is not how you feel, may I suggest that you take another look at it. Written out of love for Jesus!
    janice-usa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your items! You do really great work! Thanks for all the freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful kit. The colors are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your kit looks absolutely fabulous. I love the elements and the paper textures are gorgeous. Thank you very much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete