Thursday, September 4, 2008

BEAUTIFY YOUR BLOG WITH YOUR CUSTOM GRAPHICS

I just wanna share a couple of things today....now make sure you finish reading before you take off....

I stopped by the cutest site....

Kittz Kreationz....she has so much great cu stuff and the cutest little kit ever called "Oh So Pretty" and it's free. I had to say something because I was so happy I was like a kid in a candy shop and when an artist shares really good stuff then it really is a good day!!!!

So after you purooouuuuse my site make sure to swing over and visit Kittz Kreationz and I think you will be so happy you did....There is a cute bug, an owl, puppy, frog and kitty templates & more....you will just die of happiness when you see them and see that they are CU and free..... woo hoo.

PS there are tons of free CU stuff on my site too so swing down my menu to where you can click Commercial Use Items Free and you should get them all one one page for downloading. My psp scripts are also CU. I know they are monochrome but I will be sharing some normal psp scripts so make sure to link me so you can swing in for more goodies soon!

BEAUTIFY YOUR BLOG WITH YOUR CUSTOM GRAPHICS


The other thing I have today for you is to show you how to fix up your blog if you use Blogger.

So many people were asking and I realize a lot of people are not coders or IT professionals so I summed it up for you. So make sure to download the text document with instructions. It is really pretty easy.

Download the text instructions here.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say thank you so much. I will be studying this to see if I can do this. I have been making my own kits for a few weeks and I am going to be setting up a scrap blog pretty soon. I want to make it pretty and not use the same old already there ones. So again, thank you. I love your site by the way. Amanda

    ReplyDelete