Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Awarded Kreativ Blogger Award!


I am so thrilled I got another award. I am just really loving today!
Now I better get busy! This award came from Cindi at Designs by Cindi.  I ALSO GOT IT FROM Andrew at Scrappies by AD so I am gonna combine the two because I am short on time as usual.

Cindi, thank you I feel so honored to recieve this award. I appreciate your thoughtfulness.
This is really a cool opportunity to pick some "kreativ" blogs out. Yeahhh!!!!!

Andrew, thank you for thinking of me for this award.  I love it and I think you are an awesome artist and friend.  I am excited that you chose me for this award.  Thank you.

The gist of this award is to say 7 things I love and pass the award on to 7 people.

7 Things I love...

1.   My creator for making and loving me and for having mercy on my pitiful soul
2.   My husband for being the deepest and most awesome love one could have
3.  My children for giving me something bright and wonderful to live for
4.  My family for making me laugh
5.  The world around me because it is so beautiful
6.  My artwork because it is my passion
7.  My friends because without them I am nothing......


7 People I want to pass this award to:

1.  Monica Larsen at Monica Larsen Digital Designs.
2.  Gabs at EvitAngel
3.  Karen from Karen Lewis Designs
5.  Cathy Joe at Cathy Joe's Korner
6.  Norma @ Swheat Creations


Thanks everyone for your friendship and beautiful artwork!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment