Sunday, August 31, 2008

CU Butterfly 2 Monochrome PSP Script Freebie


Oh my gosh. I guess I am gonna give this away too....I made another butterfly when I was just learning. It was before I understood how to get the colors working. So here you go. It comes out beautiful but in monochrome. Recolor and do what ever you want. Commercial Usage Ok. Tou is included but honestly I don't care so much...just have fun with it. It works in PSP X and up.

Thanks to all the wonderful people in the community who share! I love you all!

My kit will be up for sale maybe by Monday. I would have had it up sooner but I am working on my house right now. We are moving to DC eventually in the next year....I have to sell my beautiful house and find something new so I am working on making it spick and span so I can get my money back since the housing market is a little on the low side. Otherwise we will lose all the money we put into it.

Click picture above for freebie or click here...

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!!! The g/d's love it and it's been d/l'd to their scrapbook ideas folder....Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These butterflies look very lovely. I only have PSP 9, but I like those butterflies so much that I am still giving it a try. Thank you very much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for sharing. Happy Holidays for you and your Family.

    Hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete