Friday, September 26, 2008

BEAUTIFY YOUR BLOG WITH YOUR CUSTOM GRAPHICS


Hi Friends...

Got a few minutes to re-post this valuable tutorial for those of you who asked.

How To Customize Your Blogger Blog (Link Updated)

Also you can find the link in my itemized section on the right lower panel.

It is a little daunting the first time but once you get it you can easily update in a few minutes.

If you need help just let me know.

I will be posting some cool blog templates in the future for those of you who don't want to create one but still want yours to look hot! All you will have to do is upload your template to a picture hoster like Photobucket and then update your code. You will have the option of a nice logo too.
Will start working on some of those shortly. I may offer a customization service for the Logos for a buck or two.

My thoughts were to make some:

  • Diva-ish Templates
  • Sweet N Sassy Templates
  • Holiday Templates
  • Shabby Chic Templates
  • Gothic Templates
  • Professional and Conservative Templates
  • Masculine Templates

Thanks for swinging in. I really hope you all post your bloggies when you use my cpanel so I can visit you too...

Sending lotsa hugs!

Kimberly

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kimberly. I want to learn to customize my blog and I was so excited to see you had a tutorial. Unfortunately I tried to download it and it says that the link is invalid. I would love to learn how can you let me know if the link gets fixed? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this would be too cool Kimberly, I so want to do something good with my blog, I found one place that you just had to copy and paste to get something there, but I'd like something better, can't wait to see what you come up with
    hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete