Friday, October 17, 2008

I got an Award!!!


Yayyyyy! An Award from Yardbunny!


I got an award today from Yardbunny so I wanted to say I feel honored to recieve this award from a wonderful person out there in the scrapping community and now I have so much work to do to pickout some of my favorite bloggers, I can't wait to pick them out. Will post them really soon!


Thank you to Yardbunny! I really feel happy to get this award today! Things have been tough with my son having issues lately so this was a nice surprise.

Ok so the rule on this one is to pass it forward to 7 of your favorite blogs. Wow more fun choices.

Here are some awesome blogs:

Mimival at MP Design

Melissa at Kanela's Expressions
Maman at Maman Grenouille
Cindi at Designs By Cindi
Nicole at Irresistable Scraps
Thaty at Thaty Borges Digital Scrapbook Designs
Sil at Scrap SN

Thank you all for being wonderful and inspiring artists and for having fantastic blogs!

1 comment:

  1. wow. I can hardly believe it; thank you so much for this award; I'm actually on olidays in my family in France but will get back to my blog next week. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete