Sunday, August 24, 2008

CU PSP Scripts

Hi to my friends!!!

I have been working on new scripts for PSP. I have lots of pretty flower scripts, frame scripts and much much more. I will be putting them up for sale soon. I have been using PSP since almost the beginning so I decided I should work on some scripts for sale.

I am creating them in PSP X.

These scripts are open ended and are finished on separate layers, wings, bodies, flower petals and middle sections, frames and ribbons are all on separate layers so you can re-color or further manipulate them so your end product is very customizable. I also made them interactive where ever possible so that you can customize them while they are running.

Here are some previews of a few I have packaged but not quite ready for sale. Check back with me soon, I should have them uploaded for sale in a few days.

Send me a post and let me know what you think.




2 comments:

  1. I think you're scripts look awesome!! hope you'll consider sharing some for us with limited budgets, lol
    Great job on them, and thanks for all your cu shares too

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Kimberly!
    I've tried your flower script & just love it! Looking forward to trying more scripts!!

    Maple9

    ReplyDelete