Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I am a 3D Artist so Please forgive my logo....







I just wanted to share for the record that my logo is actually some kind of mythical tree spirit or something fantasy based it is not a demon. I am a Christian for the record and have been my entire life, however I do 3d art a lot which may depict mythical, mystical creatures, fantasy type art, with dragons, warriors, princes and princess, angels and devils, spirits and ghosts, depicting battles, and other mythical situations.
I never have personally believed in any of that stuff nor do I believe in fairies however I do render them quite a bit because it is my artistic way to render lots of different things especially fantasy characters scantily clad, muscle clad men in loin cloths, creatures, monsters and dragons because it is fun for me and a challenge to draw, paint or render them in 3d. To me it is only fantasy stuff and I know the difference between fantasy and reality. I hope it doesn't offend anyone but I am re-doing my site soon anyway so please do not be scared by it. I usually do not put my 3d art on this site so I will soon be changing my theme to suit my scrapping hobbie. I hope never to offend anyone. That said I can get back to my day!!!!
Hugs,
Kimberly

1 comment:

  1. lovely work :) i am a 3d artist as well and love to work in the fantasy theme :)

    ReplyDelete