Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I got an Award!!!

Hi friends.

Again I am very excited because another of my wonderful online friends gave me an award today!!! I am going to have to share something special to celebrate.


It was from Penny.....from Penny Duncan Creations!!!!

Penny is an extremely creative gal whose blog I love exploring! She is so talented and has a lot of wonderful crafty ideas. Thank you Penny for thinking of me.

I will be listing my next bunch of favorite artists shortly to share this award with!

These seem to be the rules....

1.The winner can put the logo on her blog
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated.

OK I have decided who to nominate:

1. Delicious Scraps -
2. Tagger Scraps
3. Designs by Dede - Dede
4. The Scrapping Cop - Deb
5. Kittz Creationz - Kittz
6. Gothic Inspirations - Jessica
7. Candy's Treats - Diane

I will be busy posting their links and notifying them so Congratulations to my favorite bloggers.

I am in a particularly great mood since I got my new high efficiency washer and dryer yesterday and now this lovely blog award! Let me go see what I can share to celebrate. Be back shortly with a surprise!

Kimberly

1 comment: